Want to find Indian girls WhatsApp numbers for chat? There you can find profiles of Indian girls, who want to find new friends around the world, improve English speaking skills or just talk with interesting peoples. Indian women are friendly, polite and accommodative. They are generally very sweet that enhances their natural beauty.
- Name: Aanya
- Age: 22
- Occupation: Student, Bachelor degree, Department Languages and communication
- Interested In: Find new interesting friends to chat. To know about other counties traditions and customs.
- Hobbies: Learning languages, watch movies and Cartoons. And also I am interested in reading books. My favorite writer is Remark.
- WhatsApp Number: +9145678945645622
- Name: Pari
- Age: 24
- Occupation: Student, Bachelor degree. Department of computer science and Engineering
- Interested In: Improve English speaking, I also French. In free time I am working as a bartender in small café.
- Hobbies: Watching movies, and listening to Jazz music.
- WhatsApp Number: +91123678945647895
- Name: Sai
- Age: 25
- Occupation: Freelancer
- Interested In: Improve English speaking, chat with friends
- Hobbies: Gardening, watching movies, and listening to Jazz music
- WhatsApp Number: +911236789487546822
- Name: Kyra
- Age: 19
- Occupation: I would like to study Arts at university
- Interested In: Chat, find new friends and interesting peoples. Taking care of animals.
- Hobbies: go to the museum and watch romantic movies
- WhatsApp Number: +9175423289777
- Name: Maryam
- Age: 21
- Occupation: Student, Bachelor degree, Department of Human psychology
- Interested In: Chat, but do not mind dating
- Hobbies: Playing games like League of legends. Go to the museum and watched historical movies
- WhatsApp Number: +91456852328789
- Name: Lakshmi
- Age: 23
- Occupation: Student
- Interested In: Chat with friends and make new ones
- Hobbies: Programming, Web developing and also watching documentaries about world global problems on TV channels and Youtube covering hundreds of subjects, such as history or the world. I also like to watch my favorite actor’s, author’s or musician’s biography.
- WhatsApp Number: +91754232885421
India is a wonderful country, every corner of which is famous for its historical, architectural, cultural and natural attractions. It is impossible to list all the interesting places of Indian paradise.
The Republic of India is a country in South Asia. Total population is 1,324,171,354. India is one of the youngest population in the world. The larger part of the population is under the age of 25. India is one of the most interesting Asian countries. It is the birthplace of the most ancient civilizations, famous for its natural and historical wealth. The mixture of different religions, cultures, and traditions gives the country a special flavor and unique charm.
Of course, the “pearl” and the most famous landmark of India, known throughout the world, is the mausoleum mosque Taj Mahal in the city of Agra. This is a magnificent structure of translucent marble, built on the orders of the Mongol Emperor Shah Jahan in honor of his deceased wife. Agra is one of the largest tourist centers in India. It is also worth visiting the majestic Agra Fort, the palace of Shah Jahan, the Pearl Mosque, the Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daula, the mausoleum of Chini-ka-Rauza, the Tomb of Akbar the Great in Sikandra, the Rambach Garden and Fatehpur Sik.
The capital of India, Delhi is an ancient city with a huge number of temples of all religions, each of which is a true masterpiece of architecture. The most interesting religious buildings are the Lotus Temple, Lakshmi-Narayan, Akshardham, Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, Qutb Minar, St. James Church and the Baha’i Temple. Among the main attractions of the city are the Gates of India and Rajpath, Rashtrapati-Bhavan Palace, the Red Fort, the Humayun Tomb, the Nizamuddin Mausoleum and the Lodi Gardens.
A popular tourist destination is the city of Mumbai – the largest and one of the most cosmopolitan cities of India on the coast of the Arabian Sea. Mumbai is the birthplace of Indian cinema and an important cultural center of the country. The most interesting places of interest are India Gate, Chhatrapati Shivaji Station, Jama Masjid Mosque, St. Thomas Cathedral, Church of St. John and St. Thomas the Apostle, Afghan Memorial Church, Mahalakshmi Temple, Fountain Flora, Mausoleum and Haji Mosque Ali, Planetarium, Prince of Wales Museum, Gallery of Modern Art, Victoria Gardens Park and Elephant Island